100% full Not resolved

On June 20th 2015 (Saturday) I applied for a DOT number from the Department Of Transportation, an agency of the US Government.

I paid the $300 nonrefundable fee and hit the submit button. It did not take 15 minutes for me to get a phone call from an agent that had all my information, It sounded like that agent was someone that had to be connected to the USDOT. Later in the conversation after I demanded clear answers I found out that the agent was SAMANTHA CANTRELL from ACE Licensing & Permits Inc.

I asked the agent: "who gave the US Government permission to give all my personal information to you?". Why and how my information is sent to a US public Database Even before the DOT agency had a chance to review the application?.

The ACE'S Agent told me that my application was filed incorrectly HOW Did she know what I was applying for?. Samantha told me that her company can correct my application for a fee. When I told her that I already paid $300 and after I asked her many more questions she told me that her fee will only be $85. I agreed to that fee only because I needed to get "Moving" with my new Company.

Samantha charged my credit card NOT $85 that I agreed to BUT $370.88.

I later found out that when Samantha sent me the documents to sign via DOCUSIGN she didn't send the credit card bill with it, that email came later and I didn't see it.

The Company refuses to give me a refund! and of course will not do any more work on my behalf.

This reviewer shared experience about "fraud" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $371. eliouziel2 is overall dissatisfied with Ace Licensing And Permits and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about usdot number at Ace Licensing And Permits was fraud Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ace Licensing And Permits.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Ace Licensing And Permits to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ace Licensing And Permits?

Comments

Medina, Ohio, United States #1181687

She has been fired before for credit card theft. You may want to check into her deeper.

So sorry for your terrible experience, i had Jennifer and Micky working on my TCP number and they did not do a good job, because they got me a CA number that i didnt need and it took 7 months, after calls, emails and them not answering for weeks i was over with them. Unprofessional incompetent and frustrating.